Saving your ample hours of designing and developing the Android UI is our goal, We now present to you the app with the Android RecyclerView, Android CardView Example Tutorial with free android app source code.
In android development, Recyclerview is the most important part. in every development phase, but in previous there is a Listview widget is available for performing some vertical or horizontal data but it has a limitation because this recycler view is coming in the picture with some great feature.so the first question arriving in mind is What is the recycler view? here is the short description
RecyclerView is a flexible and efficient version of ListView. It is a container for rendering a larger data set of views that can be recycled and scrolled very efficiently. RecyclerView is like a traditional ListView widget, but with more flexibility to customizes and optimized to work with larger datasets. more details
Here is the video demo of our App that we are developed in this post.
What you’ll get
- Clean coded and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit.
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
You can download my code from the download now button and also download the APK to understand the activity or output.
So that’s all for this Tutorial. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.