Saving your ample hours of designing and developing the Android UI is our goal, We now present to you COVID 19 App UI with the XML layout.
Before we start you can visit our previous post here
we started a new category which is freebies under this section you will get all the free source code UI kit. every week we select a design from various design platforms like uplabs, dribble, UI8, UImates we take this adobe XD or sketch design and develop in an android studio using constraint layout or LinearLayout. we also give credit to the designer who made and then start developing. here is the detail below.
Before we started check previous post here
What you’ll get
- Clean the Onboarding Screens Android XML layout and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit Android XML layout
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen in android studio
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
How to get code:
- You have to become a Patreon for this. just click on download button and fallow the instruction
So that’s all for this KIT. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.