when we required an android application we need a local database some time so the room is the best option that I found across. but there is always one most important question arrives which is How to insert image in room persistence library and fetch all the data display using recycler view in android with example? here is the solution to it.
What is the Room database?
The Room persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow for more robust database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
The library helps you create a cache of your app’s data on a device that’s running your app. This cache, which serves as your app’s single source of truth, allows users to view a consistent copy of key information within your app, regardless of whether users have an internet connection.
Here is the video demo of the application.
Place Finder App
What you’ll get
- Clean coded and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit.
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
You can download my code from the download now button and also download the APK to understand the activity or output.
So that’s all for this Tutorial. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.