Saving your ample hours of designing and developing the Android UI is our goal, We now present to you the On-boarding or Walkthrough different seven-screen for your Android App source code.
What you’ll get
- Clean coded and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit.
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
You can download my code from the download now button and also download the APK to understand the activity or output.
So that’s all for this KIT. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.