Saving your ample hours of designing and developing the Android UI is our goal, We now present to you Project Management UI for creative agency – XML layout.
Before we start you can visit our previous post here
we started a new category which is Ko-FI under this section you will get all the source code UI kit. every week we select a design from various design platforms like uplabs, dribble, UI8, UImates we take this adobe XD or sketch design and develop in an android studio using constraint layout or LinearLayout. we also give credit to the designer who made and then start developing. here is the detail below.
Before we started check previous post here
Video Demo :
What you’ll get
- Clean the Onboarding Screens Android XML layout and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit Android XML layout
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen in android studio
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
How to get code:
- Once you click on Download code you will redirect to the payment page.
- Once you fill the detail (Email ID, Number ) and make a successful payment you will get the code on registered Email ID Via to google drive link.
So that’s all for this KIT. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.