Saving your ample hours of designing and developing the Android UI is our goal, We now present to you Wallet App UI KIT with android XML layout – Part 1
Before we started check previous post here
We started a new category which is All Access pass under this section you will get all the source code UI kit. every week we select a design from various design platform like uplabs , dribbble , UI8 we take this adobe XD or sketch design and develop in android studio using constraintlayout or LinearLayout . we also give credit to the designer who made and then start developing. here is the detail below.
Product Image :
What you’ll get
- CleanAndroid XML layout and easy to understand for customization.
- Change text, colors, and images as per your need.
- Customize every element as much, or as little as you want.
- Easy to edit Android XML layout
- high-quality design
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Learn Android User Interface Design
Are there any requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic android XML layout experience, in general, is helpful but not required. The tutorial covers everything you’ll need to build an Android App Screen in android studio
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Who this tutorial for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Freelancer or mobile app development company that deals in android development.
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps Screen Built
How to get code:
- Once you click on Download code you will redirect to the payment page.
- Once you fill the detail (Email ID, Number ) and make a successful payment you will get the code on registered Email ID Via to google drive link.
We dont have a refund policy.
So that’s all for this KIT. If you are having any confusion or queries please do comment. Thank You.